Thursday, September 21, 2006

going for a dip

A shanah tovah umetukah to all of my devoted readers (you three know who you are!) May your new year be blessed with good health, growth, accomplishment and answers to your prayers!

in the holiday spirit, a Rosh Hashanah pick up line I wrote:

"when I see you I need to make a borei pree haetz, because you are the apple of my eye"

and another pick up line I wrote:

" I don't care if you are are a velvet, suede, srugah, streimel, or bucharian, 'cause you sure are a keepah! ( keeper)

on that note, wishing you a good year!
love,
SG

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the owl says "right back ya', SG!"

Shana Tova!!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger orieyenta said...

Your borei pree line had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I'm sure it will work for us in the neverending search for our beshert.

L'shanah tova to you and your family SG.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home