Wednesday, August 30, 2006

maybe you dont give a hoot...


Some silly people criticize my blog. " Where's the personal stuff ?" they ask.
well, in response. I don't go on a bad date every day ( just twice this week) , I don't have crazy patients every day and it is not that often that aliens land in my garage ( just once last week, but they were friendly and did my laundry)

My dear readers, what I post is me, just my take on things, trivial or consequential.

Sometimes you readers need a break from the tragedies of the world, so...

now for the important question.

should I buy this bag? its from target, around 30 bucks.

advice welcome, post away!

SG

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get it without the owl? Do you give a hoot about owls? If you wear it at night are you afraid the owls might attack? All very important questions! Love, T.O.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote yes! Then again, if shopping is involved, I'll probably always vote yes. Hmm.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I love that you are always thinking of having a reminder of me on one of your accessories, but I think there is a good chance you'll tire of the bag sooner rather than later.

This "owl" doesn't give two hoots for the bag...

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home