Monday, July 24, 2006

spic and span

SG Blogfans,

You know I have no time to clean, but I am making a valiant effort to find my floor these days. and when I do, I think I might use this ( if you buy it for me):


This thing is awesome ( check it out at www.irobot.com ), you basically sit on your tuchus and scooba the little mitzvah robot does all the work, he sweeps then mops, then dries. But does he cook you dinner or call you a hot mamma? not yet.

Next in the cleaning segment of this blog ( did you ever think I would be so domesticated?):

You are not a machine, so you shouldn't be running on chemicals. Yet you are at this very instant by wearing clothes washed in harmful detergents just seeping into your skin! ( if you are reading my blog naked, I don't want to hear from such things). I found two new product lines that have made me kvell and inspired me to do 3 loads of laundry today after my 24 hour call!

here they are, available only at TARGET ( say it in a french accent my dears)

METHOD

and GOODNEST.

they are natural cleaners, smell delish and make me feel like I can stop recycling for a week since I am being so "organic"!

Now I will go hug a tree.

SG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for wanting to get into the cleaning mode - and I agree, Method products rock (you should be paid an advertising fee!) But even more important - I applaud your efforts to find your floor. I gasped when I read that line, for I recall those days in Ziv when the door wouldn't (couldn't) open all the way. My how you've grown, dear SG.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home