Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Like Superman, but without the phonebooth

Today, SG reached an all time low...

I went to the gym this evening before starting work (no applause, please, save it for when I can fit back into my clothes) and as I was getting out of the shower 15 minutes before my ER shift, I realized that I left my scrub pants in my car!!! OOPS!!!
options:
either cry, walk naked to my car, or turn to superhero tactics
yes, well, call me super SG:
I went to my car( with clothes on, thank you very much, who do you think I am?)
closed the doors,
looked around, coast was clear
and made like superman

for a small price I can sell you my technique of becoming invisible in crowded parking lots.

all in a days work!

don't try this at home kiddies

oh, and to my stalker in Astoria, sorry you missed the show, this was a once in a lifetime performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home