Saturday, July 08, 2006

so tell me what you want what you really really want...


I'll tell you what I want
what I really really want!
I wanna a
wanna a
wann a
wann a
I really really really wanna be a yid yid!

( in the immortal words of the spice girls)



And here she is our wannabee Jewess, POSH SPICE!!! Click on the picture, her tattoo says "ani lidodi v'lidodi li!" I knew one day everyone would want to be as cool as us Yids..

but any Jewish mother would tell her:

1. What, a tattoo???? such a shanda! you think you're gonna get into shamayim that way?

2. what were you thinking dating a sports star, what, you couldn't find a doctor???

3. You could use to eat something, nu, maybe some chicken soup? some brisket? maybe the whole ganza cow? does your husband like to go to bed with pillows and soft blankets or does he sleep with a cardboard box?

shavuah tov to the yids and the wanabees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home