Saturday, July 15, 2006

Edgar Allen Poe is not on Frumster

but this guy is:

he is 25 and lives in my hood.
Be scared, very scared.
Here is his "poetry" ( I am loathe to call it that)
I am glad to see he values "cookie baking" -I can't imagine other more imprtant reasons/uses for a wife.

may he find his bashert soon or his "sweet jaw" may just go hungry.


I want a girl with a holy neshama, not some premadonna,
shes gotta help me learn and grow and deflate my ego.
She can dish them out as well as take em'
and as for cookies she can bake them.
Must be from scratch or we may not be a good match.
She must have good middos, and dress tzniusly, not in speedos.
She should realize that being frum is a joy and want to spread her love of Torah to every Jewish girl and boy.
Early in the morning when I wanna stay in bed, shell inspire me to get to minyan instead.
Shell go the extra mile cause shell be an Aishes Chayil.
She should smile or I might deny her profile.
You won't frown cause I'll keep the toilet seat down.
I'm a really nice guy, I like to eat pie.
I can be a little bit goofy If I don't get it cut my hair will be poofy.
Im growing spiritually, but also want a career, in Israel I would love to spend a year.
Im spunky,little bit funky.
I would like someone who is laid back who I can chill with, I am very honest thats no myth.
I really enjoy food, I try not to be rude.
Some people have a sweet tooth I have more of a sweet jaw. Im in my second year of law school studying law.
If you are a great cook it is a big plus, we should have plenty to discuss.
I am a pretty good cook myself so if you arent I can be the teacher. Ill try not to act like a preacher.
I like traveling and have been to some pretty interesting places, and met people from all different races.
Ive been Shomer Shabbas for 5 years but I became much more frum two years ago when I was in yeshiva in Israel-o.
I view a career as a necessary means to adequately provide for my wife and kids so we can all be happy yids.
I have no intention of being married to my job. If that ever happens Ill just sob.
I am a sensitive guy with a soft spot for pets, if you dont want to go out youll have regrets. Hashkafa wise, I would consider myself to the right of modern orthodoxy. In Judaism I don't like hypocrisy.
I started wearing a black hat on Shabbas day and Friday night, I hope you are not uptight.


are you sobbing or vomiting?

SG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In answer to your question, maybe a little of both. Ugh, that is terrible! I wonder if it actually works for him?

"hoo, hoo" says the owl.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home