Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My edjumication

Devoted readers:

After carefully analysis of the subject group of one study participant ( SG) it has been concluded that individuals who devote brain cells to the pursuit of pediatric training will have a statistically significant deficit in their ability to perform any techno savvy procedures, namely figuring out how to use their own damn blog!

I have spent 6 months crying over the fact that no one loves my blog enough to comment, and then, suddenly, while trying to post something I found a button called "moderate comments" oops!!! It turns out I had about 20 comments that I didn't even know about! Oops!

so now for your perusal and enjoyment, my blog comes complete with COMMENTS!!!!

now could someone please tell me how to plug my i-pod into my toaster oven?

SG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home