Wednesday, December 14, 2005

me, my hunk and our baby

No, I am not letting you in on a big scandal, but there is a guy, I like him, and the only thing we have in common is the baby we share.
well sorta...
He has a friend who has a sister who just gave birth to a lovely baby boy here in my very own Losers Immigrants and Japs hospital. I was so excited, on Sunday I got a call from him.. I didnt even know he had my number! and he has a girlfriend, she is sweet, but very young and definitely needs TPN ( supplemental feeds)
so he left me a message and a text message!
"hi, my friend's sister had a baby, give me a call with a full report!"

he called a third time as I was on my way to my sister's Syrian soire. we spoke for a full three minutes, i have been blessed!

I promised to call him back
oops, monday night went straight form the gym to bed
tuesday night, almost fell asleep at the gym
wednesday night, being held captive here
thursday, sleep all day
friday, rush for shabbos
when can i call him?
is it too late?
am I doomed to just have this ilegitimate baby between us and never a real relationship?

please comment....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home