Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Zulu, always in my heart, forever on my mind

Today I lost my lifetime friend of 19 years, Zulu, my family cat.
She died from congestive heart failure- in non medical terms her heart was too full and it flooded her body.
I would say this is accurate for Zulu:

a thought I had,

people spend their lives collecting things
pets spends theirs collecting love.

Zulu's heart was too full of love, you might say.

I will miss her:
my fuzzy cat, booboo, fuzzy nugget, fuzzy but, cattywat, zubear, zue, pwetty cat.

she will remain in my heart as a reminder that life is never too important to miss quiet time with family, basking in the warmth of a sunny summer day and always making time for a good nap.

I love you zulu and will miss your soul with all of mine.

Baruch dayan ha'emet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home