Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'd like to thank my agent, the academy and my personal trainer


The (how often I feel like it) blog readership award goes out to the following individuals of excellence who find a place in their heart for my words and space on their desktop for my proven method of safe for work procrastination.
They are all wise and know that, hey, this won't hurt a bit!

1. Someone mysterious in Indiana!! I don't know anyone there, but someone is schepping in my nachas at least daily!! interestingly the person from Astoria stopped looking. Hmmm... did you move to Indiana? Where is Indiana? Who are you, my mysterious fan???

2. The owl in Michigan, which is not Mini-soda, who deserves a shout out for her Bday! Happy 21st ( ish..)!! you long Island Lolita!

3. My near- Harlem working, zionist extraordinaire, who is a little toasty. You know who you are! shout out to the mishpochah! They love Shani better, btw...

4. My Miami contingent!
shout out to www.orieyenta.blogspot.com who has graciously added me to her blogroll. You are a rockin mama, with the cutest little orieyenta!!

5. A moody lefty rock star who has been MIA since she got famous, won the lottery and quit her job to go back to school to be a slave like me.

6. Myself, yes, I am one of the rare few who can say "I crack myself up"

4 Comments:

Blogger orieyenta said...

Wow I feel famous - thanks for the shout out! LO says thanks too.

I just got back from spending two weeks hanging with a friend in the hospital - I kept wishing they had residents there like you there.

Hope you had a meaningful fast.

8:53 PM  
Blogger 29 and mighy fine said...

Orieyenta,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend being sick. I hope Hashem grants him/her a speedy refuah shlaimah!! Also, thank you for the compliment, I would always love to, though hope I never have to,take care of your little Orienyenta. Hey, can you post a clip of her singing (or practicing for) shul? you must be so proud!

Have a great shabbos!
SG

1:13 AM  
Blogger orieyenta said...

Thanks SG. B'H' the treatment will work for my friend.

I never thought to post a clip of LO singing - that would be so cool. I'll try to get her to do it for me on Sunday.

Shabbat Shalom.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Half Eaten,

Thanks for the readership award. My jet-lagged body is very much appreciative. BTW, I am the proud aunt of a new nephew!! Woohoo!
Love,
Toastee

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home