Thursday, March 09, 2006

a celebrity in my hospital?!!!


No, I am not talking about another anorexic coked up Los Angeles Lolita admitted for "exhaustion".. though I always wonder what it would be like if they came into my ER!

Today while slaving away at work I turned around to get a chart and behold right before my very eyes, there was a short, bearded guitar holding smiling man with a big letter mem on his black hat and a baseball T emblazoned with "uncle moishy"!

Now, it's right around Purim and I am quite sleep deprived , so I take a step towards him and say, "are you the real uncle moishy?" ( similar to when I was at Macy's as a little one and wondered about the fat bearded man in the red suit who enjoyed children sitting on his lap)

He says simply "yeah"
I must have made some strange face because his wife started laughing at me, but I was floored! Jaw to the floor and all!
I grew up with his music!! How exciting!
Anyway, remembering that I am pretending to be an adult at work, I calmy directed them towards a frum patient that he came to entertain... no autograph, no group shot,
Ok, so this won't make it into US magazine, but cool! hee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dom Diddly Dom, Hey Dom Diddly Dom...etc. Very exciting mon petit red hot!!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dom Diddly Dom, Hey Dom Diddly Dom..etc. Very exciting mon petit red hot!!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home