Monday, February 20, 2006

Blog Readership Awards!

Dearest devoted blog readers,

I wanted to thank each of you for making my blog what it is today. Without readers like you my blog would just be words floating aimlessly in the sea of blogorrhea. You devoted readers inspire me to write, because I know you will listen to me, serious or silly. So, in order of readership the awards go to:

Number one reader:
the owl in Michigan ( whether Saline, Livonia, etc...)

Number two:
someone with "fiber" (oats) at JTS

Number three:
A rock star who is "moody"

Number four:
a French chef shoe goddess in Philly

and number five:
Someone in Astoria, NY.... WHO ARE YOU???????
HAVE WE MET? I FEEL HONORED THAT YOU READ MY BLOG, BUT IS THIS STALKING???

thank you all!!


XOXOXO,
SG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home