Thursday, February 16, 2006

tag you're it!

yippee!

I have been "tagged" by fellow blogger in crime www.drewkaplans.blogspot.com.

Now since this is my first tag, I would like to thank my agent, the academy, my producer, that pitifull girl who gets me my morning coffee, my manicurist, hairdresser, body double, and that good looking non jewish gay male actor who will accompany me to the tag awards. oh and last but not least, my scientologist kabbalah yogi chef.

ok, so I am a little confused,
what does it mean to be tagged? must I freeze in this exact position in my chinese pajamas, furry slippers, and a slighly less furry container of leftovers in my lap?

what would US magazine say?

ok, well last I was tagged, in another sense, it was January, some local gangstas spray painted my lovely white garage with the words, "Hoody Pow, 4 ev-ah"-- thanks, makes me feel like my rent check is well worth it!

it seems that thistagging is an i -pod song list thing, and since I consider the mechanical pencil and automatic door locks on my car to be so innovative, I haven't gotten up to the i pod quite yet.

so if I had an i-pod it might play stuff by: in no order (this is slightly influenced by what I can actually sing and play on my guitar)

The Corrs
Chantal Kreviazuk
Monday Morning
Neshama Carlebach
savage garden
simon and garfunkel
eitan Katz
Shlomo Katz
Outkast
fiona apple
Shakira
Yosef Karduner
Dave Matthews
In Sync
Tori Amos
Eagle Eye Cherry
Green Day
Kelly Clarkson
sara Mclachlan
Dido
Erasure
Bob Dylan
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Michael Buble
Tracy Chapman
Vanilla Ice
Madonna
Pearl Jam
Mattisyahu
Efrat Gosh
Eidan Raichel
Rashi and the Rishonim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot Jay Z!! Big Pimpin'!!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home