Monday, March 27, 2006

Tweezing Poetic-poem #2 by SG

RIPE

don't look at me
with that face so ripe
that these pearls would bite so gently
as your sweet juice dripped from my chin

don't smile to me when I swish and sway
(just cause I knew you were looking)
and make me feel like your next dance could be my very own

don't stare as I walk away
your eyes burning holes-
stirring my stomach through the small of my back
and the curves I know that lead you there

don't light those eyes for me
puddles afire
the oceans of satiety
from which, I will never my thirst quench

don't you know that
I stare
that I
light
that I
swish
that I
burn
that I
thirst
that I will smile
eventhough I ask you not

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful and very intimate poem. I'm curious about what (who?) prompted you to write it? Makes me think of the guy in mini-soda...

-hooo hoooo says the Owl in Michigan

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home